No that is not a game score, but to-date there are 80 humans and 31 cockapoos attending the Cockapoo Valentine’s Sunday at Gaucho Hampstead on 16th February.
This was our last gathering at the Christmas fest with four of us cockapoos (and Little Tyke).
We have a growing Goody Bag for each cockapoo! And for each of us cockapoos, Gaucho will donate £5 to Battersea Home for Dogs and Cats.
We’ve decided instead of competitions, we’ll do raffles and the prizes so far include the following:
- Alice Foxx is presenting a beautifully crafted leather Darcy collar and lead by Alice Foxx (yes, it was named after me!)
- Prestige Paws, a luxury mobile dog/cat grooming spa service is offering one complimentary SPA grooming service
- Lovesniffys.com’s limited edition Valentine Gift Set – their natural treats and Eau de Dog Parfum
- From Honey’s Real Dog Food – a month’s free trial of their raw organic meat diet for your cockapoo
- From Richard Ward (acclaimed hairdresser of Kate Middleton) – a Pet Angel brush plus some other products for Mummy
- And last but not least – a Gaucho Doggy Sunday £100/- gift card for two humans and a dog!
And plenty more in store!
Dasha Hugg, the photographer who have managed to capture the happy spirit of our poos at one of our Hyde Park meets will be on hand to take photos at the red carpet upon arrival!
Ulli will treat each cockapoo to a complementary Valentine’s card sketch.
The list of things are growing by the week – so come and join in the fun.
You do need to make a reservation and they need the name of your poo! Call Jorge, the Manager on his mobile 0777 2383453 or Gaucho Hampstead on 0207 431 82 22