With Thanksgiving out of the way, Mummy got to work on our Christmas prep!
1. Hang the front door wreath.
2. Order Christmas dinner from Whole Foods (10% off prior to 5th December!) – no, she isn’t cooking!
3. Put up our little Christmas tree – it only has one decoration on it – it’s a dog from Aunty Jane. She says it reminds her of me.
4. Advent wreath set up for tomorrow’s First Advent
5. Our Advent calendar – one for me and one for Little Tyke
6. And we posted our all encompassing “holiday” cards that says Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas and Joyous 2014!
We are ready!