Rusty and I look like we’re doing speed dating! LOL! But really – we’ve been hard at work – checking out more dog-friendly restaurants in London.
We went inside and found a booth so me and Rusty can sit insideI decided to take refuge under the banquette –
but the staff found me there and brought me some water in a bowl that says – DOGGY. LOL!
Ahhh, thank you!And here comes Rusty with Martine!Rusty was as usual asking for treats!The hoomans had a nice lunch at 31.belowApparently, there’s a cool bar downstairs.So that was a new place that we found in Marylebone.
31.below – a laid-back cafe serving Med-inspired cuisine . 31 Marylebone High St, Marylebone, London W1U 4PP
Other Marylebone dog-friendlies include:
- Chiltern Firehouse (both outdoor in the courtyard or indoors) – 1 Chiltern St, London W1U 7PA
- Fucina (there’s also a nearby Deli/Cafe) – 22 Paddington St, Marylebone, London W1U 5QR
- The Harcourt (Scandi pub restaurant) – 32 Harcourt St, Marylebone, London W1H 4HX
- The Providores & Tapa Room (only in the front part of the restaurant)- 109 Marylebone High St, Marylebone, London W1U 4RX
- OPSO Restaurant (outdoor seating only) – 10 Paddington St, London W1U 5QL
A couple of weeks ago, we were in Primrose Hill and were going to a new dog-friendly French restaurant, La Fdrme but it wasn’t open on a Monday and Tuesday for lunch, but along the way, we had walked past Pesantissimo Which in the past did not allow dogs. But then we spotted this signage on the door.Definition of “small”, according to Mummy is anything below the knee – so Rusty and I invited ourselves inside. When we couldn’t have French, we went Italian.
Pesantissimo – well priced and very tasty italian restaurant in Primrose Hill. 57 Regent’s Park Rd, Camden Town, London NW1 8XD
Other Primrose Hill dog-friendlies:
- Greenberry Cafe – 101 Regent’s Park Rd, London NW1 8UR
- La Ferme – 154 Regent’s Park Rd, London NW1 8XN (to be trialed)
- OKA – 71 Regent’s Park Rd, London NW1 8UY
- The Queens Pub – 49 Regent’s Park Rd, Camden Town, London NW1 8XD
These and more can be found in our Wine & Dine list.