In the dark and dreary days of November – comes Thanksgiving to remind us of all the good in our lives.
And today we took the time to think of five things we are grateful for.
Me: 1. Mum – my number 1 fan and my most favourite hooman in the whole entire world, 2. my pesky little brother George – we have little fights but I wouldn’t want to be without him, 3. a warm bed and snuggles with Mum, 4. all my doggy friends and their hoomans,
and 5. last but not least, all the food and treats!!!
George: 1. Mum – I know I’ve recently become Mummy’s boy, 2. that both my back legs are now better, 3. my sis – I think I love her more than she loves me,
4. my family and home – for I know what it is like not to have one, 5. my “daily bread”
May’s comment: Each Thanksgiving Day we are reminded to count our blessings and give thanks. And then everything else seems so small and insignificant when we remember how lucky and blessed we are.
I am grateful for –
1. my health and being alive (though growing old has its aches and pains, nothing is too bad or hampering),
2. friends – old and new from all walks fo life, who are always there for some sound advice and support, for adventures, for just being together.
3. our new home – my place of refuge, just perfect for me and my pooches.
4. the ability to travel and discovering new places with my pooches
5. and of course my two precious pups – without them life wouldn’t be complete.